Friday, September 18, 2009

A Minor Road Bump

I have recieved that word from the Lord a couple times "this will be only a road bump" in your life from a couple different people.  Here is another word that someone gave me that really spoke to my heart...
"My beloved Susan, do not be afraid nor enter into these days ahead with fear or a sense of Trepidation. I will give you wisdom and direct your steps.  In the not-to-distant future you will look back at this time as absolutely supernatural and you will know your God has been with you.  Let me lead you, for surely I have gone before you to make a way even against impossible odds, says the Lord."
so you see why I haven't been worried...God has been truly with me, with us, His presence has enveloped us. He has given me His peace and He has directed our steps.   At the surgeon's yesterday he confirmed that there was no cancer in all the tissue they removed and sliced and diced....so the cancer that they found had all been removed by the biopsy, that is how small it was and how early it was!! Isn't that amazing?? he is sending me to an oncologist to get his expertise in the matter, but mentioned that I might not have to do any treatment..that would be amazing... 
I think of how fortunate I am ...how blessed I am..............and am humbled. 
It has been a truly supernatural time and God has been with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment