Thursday, September 24, 2009

Inflation Day....LOL!!!


Okay so today was the first time that I was to receive injections in the expanders that were placed under my pectoral muscles during surgery...I asked the Dr. how often I had to do this...he replied , "Every week now...always on Thursday, it is Expansion Day"....I said" WHAT???  I thought you called it Inflation Day??"  He chuckled and said no he had never called it that.  HAHA  so I got the name wrong....but made the Dr chuckle :D.  He asked me if I was nervous...said no not really, figured it wasn't going to be any worse than anything else I had been through.  They used a magnet to find the port...inserted the needle and slooowwwwlllyy proceeded to add I don't know how many CC's of saline...not too bad...just pressure. Piece of cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment