Monday, October 5, 2009

I don't like goodbyes...

Missing Kaitlyn and Micah already....back to KC they go.Micah wasn't feeling well, stomach problems. Hope he can get a nap in the car and feel better....long drive ahead of them, but pretty, no rain in forcast.

  Laundry, freezing some peppers, (thanks Julia) and maybe starting a painting today??  I finished this one last week for a girl at church.

I dreamed I started back to work...I was the only one there...worked a couple hours then realized I had come to work too early!!! and I forgot to clock in....and just wanted to go home!! sigh...2 weeks left to get ready for going back to work.

Tom has a couple Dr apt's today so will get to see him earlier than usual...maybe can get a walk in today. We ate too much this weekend!!  SO enjoyed spending so much time with family..I held Nathan a couple times, got him to go to sleep, played with Madi... had a birthday party (good food!)at Leah's house with all the Blosser's....boys/dad took their guns, were shooting in back of the property....got thrown off the property by an angry landlord , Leah got yelled/chewed/cursed out :(   ......(he later apologized)   probably won't have parties at her house again....sigh  

1 comment: