Sunday, October 11, 2009

Wild Willie



Okay so Bethany was able to come home for just 2 days...got in at 5:30 am on Thursday...and left Saturday morning.  One of the big events was Tattoo Day....Leah, Bethany and I all got the word  "beloved" on our inside wrists...we had tried to do this after my diagnosis, but before the surgery, but the artist wouldn't do it- because of having cancer, upcoming treatment options, blah blah blah...we were all disappointed.  Which is a good thing because Joanne decided that she didn't want one.   It was a fun outing, quite interesting indeed!  Wild Willie did mine first, piece of cake....then Leah..who said it hurt more than I said it did...  She just is skin and bones I think, that is why it hurt for her.  Bethany had Eros...."the one they didn't trust, the reason they installed a video surveillance camera in their front room!"  We didn't tell her that until she was done with her tattoo!   I kept checking on her after I was done, but no worries mate...Bethany was preaching to Eros...she is an amazing kid. Leah and I were treated to all of Wild Willie's explanation of his tattoo's..  He said you shouldn't get a tattoo if it doesn't mean anything...
Why I had  beloved tattoed on my wrist.....first it is a reminder to me that I am my beloved's (.from Song Of Solomon..).how I have captivated his heart, and his desire is for me...it will be a daily reminder that I must seek Him and know him deeply from the heart, so I  truly can say, "I am my Beloved's"
and He is mine...
HE is my beloved and my friend, He is drawing me after Him, It is that simple...that Jesus wants to have a relationship that intimate with me to call me His beloved...and that I am in a place to call Him my beloved....
..................."and this will be a seal upon my arm as it is a seal upon my heart..for love is as strong as death."
and also it will be a symbol of my love for my husband.  I love him more than anything else on this planet...he truly loves me like his beloved...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment