Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Switched Out


That is the term for the next procedure...the Dr says "so next week is when you are getting switched out"  I said, yep!!  The nurse said I will miss coming in every week, well not exactly...the nurses are so very sweet BUT I will not miss the pain inflicted upon my body.  Every time is different...my shoulder down into my arm is killing me this time, hot bath didn't touch it, vicodin....mostly, heating pad all night, waiting for more vicodin.  What a journey....short in some ways, very long in others.  I only work one more day before surgery, then can concentrate on recouping, getting well, gaining strength for our trip to Kansas City.  We are so looking forward to that time away.  
Am very thankful for all the friends and family in my life, for good godly kids, for the two most amazing grandkids in the world, and a man who loves me through all of this.  I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment